r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Kamala Harris to visit the U.S.-Mexico border on Friday? Not quite. She’s off by about a thousand miles 😉
08:59 PM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 June, 06:23
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I’m a bit confused about the wall. I thought Trump said only about 150 miles left (I don’tvknow where that is). Then Abbott said recently of the 1200 ish miles of TX border hardly any is fenced. Anyone know where a graphic of the entire border wall can be found?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 June, 10:44
Well, El Paso is much more citi-fied...Except for when they get bullet holes in their buildings that came across the border (it's that close there.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 June, 10:30
Fake as Kamala is. What a pathetic joke this shadow Admin is. Thank Goodness we have a REAL Potus & VP that are all in.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 June, 10:04
She is a useless and powerless moron. She is criminal but not skilled enough to be called a criminal

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 June, 09:10
This makes me wonder who is really controlling the border - perhaps people are being detained under the guise of Covid lockdown and being deported or tracked in some way .
Kamala did say in Guatamala not to come to the border - she lost a lot of points with her base and would not have said that unless she meant it. Also she wont go near that border which is amazing considering she is such a Pimp for the Spotlight .