Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 June, 05:10
The whole world cries out for JUSTICE. Dear God, please intervene in a big way for us all soon... Bring down the corrupt ones in all places on this planet. Bring down the ones who choose evil over good. Protect the innocent ones. Embolden your people to speak out on behalf of those who can't, and to help them if they're able. Surround the children, the elderly, the ill, the physically challenged, the weak and impoverished, the targeted, the ones who feel hopeless... Rescue us all, Lord, and bring swift Justice. (Yes, save their souls and help them to turn from their evil-doing ways... You did this with several people in Scripture... But if they choose not to stop what they're doing, please deal with them quickly for the sake of those who desperately need the help only You can give.) Amen.😔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
23 June, 07:32
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
i have a chldl who is drowning in additiom I cant help, I trust Jesus I trust the plan I just can't do it anymore!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Prayers going up for you and your son...😔🙏❤️
07:34 PM - Jun 23, 2021
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it