Baba Milev @babamilev
23 June, 02:47
https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...
Brian Cates from The Epoch Times is not to be trusted.

Perhaps he should read some of Podesta's emails?

Has he looked into James Alefantis?

Has he noticed Tony Podesta has been MIA for three years?

Any comments on Marina Abramovic?

Perhaps show him when Michael Flynn himself tweeted about pizzagate .

Has he seen the video of John Podesta torturing that poor child?

Does he know about the insurance file on Anthony Wieners laptop per Sidney Powell and other high NYPD ranking officials.

I can go on and on..if this man is worried about 'looking crazy' he sure as hell does not represent this fight against Evil.

Remember what Trump said about human trafficking. He referred to it as an Ancient art.

Speak the entire truth or get out of the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
23 June, 02:56
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
From Brian Cates - Political Columnist
https://t.me/s/drawandstri...
You know who’s really not to be trusted? Fake accounts on social media run by multiple people who aren’t even Americans. I post under my own name. Let me know when you do that, Vlad or Dong or whatever your name really is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
nice balance..I like it!

I still haven't made up my mind of this General's account. I know his stance based on videos that I have seen in the past. Jiust like Ezra's account on telegram..not convince their fake or real.

Awareness of situations is the goal.... Knowing these guys and public remarks ..knowing our government... knowing plausible deniability would be necessary. for some in this so-call administration.I just watch and learn
03:00 PM - Jun 23, 2021
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by babamilev in this post can reply
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
23 June, 03:04
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Thank you! I seriously doubt a General has time for much social media, even a retired one. Highly doubtful he would lean on the crutch of profanity, either. I agree, common sense should prevail in the end.

Baba Milev @babamilev
23 June, 03:50
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
I seeand understand you have made a decision for yourself. I haven't and don't see any real importance of it one way or another. For all we know both could be hiding big fat secrets..you know CIA NSA people they are good at that stuff..maybe both of them superman or maybe herman munster

I keep focus on listening to all messages The pieces always come together eventually