Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Good morning……….

There comes a time in all our lives when we must move to action.

The question is, when that time comes, will we move?

A word said, an action done could be all it takes to achieve success.

Esther 4:13-14

Then Mordecai told them to reply to Esther, “Do not think to yourself that in the king's palace you will escape any more than all the other Jews.

For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father's house will perish.

And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
—————————
The Lord has us here for a reason.
The time is now.
What can be done now will be worthless if done later.

Learn the “voice” of God that when He speaks, we will hear and recognize it and move to action because of it.

Have a blessed day………….
09:21 AM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 June, 09:29
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I recognized many months ago we are in an Esther moment in time. Those who want to destroy us will themselves be destroyed. God is a redemptive God. He put the word "restoration" on my heart. This is a time of restoration. It is also a time of testing and trusting. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 June, 10:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I got that too. The Book of Esther in the King James version is also the 17th book of the Old Testament.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396