John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 June, 03:13
What if this is the reason the moon doesn't rotate? Maybe it has a super dense planetoid behind it. The pull from both planets especially if they are different polarities would halt rotation.
Does the Ellipse in DC show this? Makes you wonder. Makes me wonder why we stay away from the dark side of the moon. This planetoid would also be protected from solar flares and mini novea. Maybe a closer look at the moon is needed by those who are not in control. 2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 June, 03:29
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Why is the moon acting like a roly-poly? These pics were taken within 24 hrs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 03:35
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
That is a great question. There are forces at play that normally are not there. I think we are going to be seeing this for some time to come.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 June, 03:47
The sun looks strange, too. See that dark spot? Any idea what it is? I saw a second one a few days later. It’s not a bird, I have a few hundred photos.

23 June, 03:51
That looks like a Sun Spot. It will build a charge a pop like a pimple. Some are bigger than others, some are HUGE and if they are pointed at the earth when they go, if it is big enough, we can kiss all electronics goodbye for years if not forever. We are in a time frame where that is going to happen and we just need to be ready.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
Thank you for the explanation. I’ve been trying to figure out what it was. It moves around the surface pretty fast. The pictures were taken 2 days apart.
03:55 AM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
23 June, 04:00
Yes it will keep doing that until is loses it's charge or until it pops. I have a great youtube channel that does 4-5 min updates on the sun and solar wind everyday on youtube if your interested. He has the Nasa solar satellites so you can get a better look at those spots.

https://www.youtube.com/us...

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 June, 05:15
Great channel, thanks. I subscribed.