Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 June, 01:11
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
dis ouiiii 😎meme si pas vote

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
23 June, 09:40
you are forgetting millions of people who support him, around the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
23 June, 09:09
I believe the actual number is closer to 100 Million

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
23 June, 01:08
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
yep, last i saw it was 101M

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 July, 12:21
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
no doubt

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
23 June, 08:15
Absolutely!

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
23 June, 07:58
bring it home

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
23 June, 06:07
and thats just Americans - add the rest of us around the globe ...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 June, 10:05
Count me in! Loyal to the bitter end.. πŸ˜‡

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 June, 08:55
I Am A Woman Who Supports President Trump To The End! I Fight Everyday, Even With My Own Family Members Who Still Believe MSM!! Frustrating! But Love My Trump!! WWG1WGA!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 10:01
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Ditto!