Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 10:48
Nana thx Lion of Judah:
The first plane John John owned - that he named after his dad (N529JK) -is flying in and out of Marine Corps base Quantico. Your average Joe cannot fly there It's a Marine base. It's military and secure. So who is flying John John's plane? #QANON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 June, 08:55
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
Nana had a dream jumper,well thats the term I gave them, almost 2 yrs ago now that thought I was JFK's mother or grand mother i forget in a prior life and he got in my dreams a couple of times trying to prevent me or JFK's mother from meeting his father at a silo the first time. They were trying to prevent JFK and JFKjr from being born they were TIme jumpers.Oh well that's what I call him anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 June, 06:37
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
John John looks like he’s sitting on a Eagles nest❗️😃