Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx Lion of Judah:
The first plane John John owned - that he named after his dad (N529JK) -is flying in and out of Marine Corps base Quantico. Your average Joe cannot fly there It's a Marine base. It's military and secure. So who is flying John John's plane? #QANON
10:48 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
24 June, 08:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
22 June, 04:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 June, 05:46
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
107 is so awesome! He is on Nanas bucketlist

22 June, 04:05

22 June, 05:50
In Nanas dreams constantly!
Oh this morning about 4 o'clock I woke up saying, "If you think pthat's something you should see the one made that thing"

22 June, 04:03

chore Toke @choretoke
22 June, 06:37
John John looks like he’s sitting on a Eagles nest❗️😃

22 June, 08:55
Nana had a dream jumper,well thats the term I gave them, almost 2 yrs ago now that thought I was JFK's mother or grand mother i forget in a prior life and he got in my dreams a couple of times trying to prevent me or JFK's mother from meeting his father at a silo the first time. They were trying to prevent JFK and JFKjr from being born they were TIme jumpers.Oh well that's what I call him anyway

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
21 January, 11:52
J'avais trouvé ceci aussi il y à quelques mois, même avion est ce que l'immatriculation d'un avion est-il rétribué ou détruit je n'ai pas trouvé l'information.

@WWG1WGA

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 January, 12:00
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
I had found this also a few months ago, same plane is the registration of a plane is compensated or destroyed I could not find the information.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 January, 11:36
FULL STOP ON THIS!

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
21 January, 11:25
Jr!
Who else!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
21 January, 10:58
Last flight was 2 weeks ago...looked like a joyride.

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
21 January, 11:29
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
here is the path
what does it look like to you??

NEO ONE @Neo
21 January, 10:57

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
21 January, 11:00
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I found you 🤗🤗its elizabeth gray off twitter😂

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 12:11
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

black jack @blackjack
21 January, 10:52
I have been watching this plane for some time and it makes regular trips to Quantico. The other plane that "crashed" is listen here as having landed on 2nd July 1999. No mention of flying thereafter.
https://uk.flightaware.com...

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
21 January, 10:50
I thought it was destroyed.