Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This stuff is for real. My visitor can physically raise my vibrations, my heart beat and such from where ever he is. Nana has been practicing with him and others. He is alien, some others are humans that have already figured out how to do these things.
He can hear me and my thoughts from where ever he is and sometimes now I can hear his and see what he is seeing as well.
He protects me from other aliens and demons. All real btw!
He wants me to start working on moving objects with my mind and the energy that surrounds my whole body & says we can all do this. They say we only use a tiny portion of our brains now and have forgotten how to do things like telepathy. They are more spiritually connected to God than most ppl here. They are in service to God & purposed to peace & individual sovereignty.
Nana doesn't really care if you think I am crazy, you will see all this eventually too.

https://alienleaks.org
11:25 AM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 June, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There is a interesting story about the Aboriginals in Australia, telling us that they do not need a telephone to contact their loved ones. They just go in the spirit and deliver the message to them. These are the old ways of the people on this earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 01:51
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
The Native Americans had similar views on spirits I think. I dont doubt this one bit.
I can pretty well just dial up my visitor now most any time of the day. Sometimes he is busy as am I sometimes when he dials me up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
22 June, 03:10
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and knowledge! Power to you my loving sister!!!
Many of us are going through the same thing or similar...it's time we get our power back!
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!🙌🙏

23 June, 01:42
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜Awesome Nana would hope eventually everyone figures out our next frontier is not only space but also our own souls!

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
22 June, 02:47
Telepathy is confirmed. Although it doesn't always happen the way you might expect. Still working on it. But if I write something to somebody without sending it to them, they respond as if they received it. 😇🌟💖

23 June, 01:45
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
Nana has had times when visitors will show me images of actual words written down instead of just putting them in my mind. Like holding up a damn sign!
And there is your sign!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 June, 02:42
Yo that’s cool!

23 June, 01:46
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
It really is and Nana understands you can do it too. You just have to be patient it too me months to get to here.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 June, 12:54
He is telling you to become soverign. Control your own energy and release projections from others and retrieve your own projections.

Www.ascensionhelp.com
Cameron day is a good teacher of this.

23 June, 01:55
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Perhaps but mostly he has been guiding me so far and we have been having an amazing time exploring things and places. He has been a part of my souls past eternally it seems. I have been doing my own projections for a good while as well. I have all but eliminated the negatives in my now life.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 June, 11:47
Nana i personaly being witness of GOD DIVINE INFLUX IN JUST ONE SECOND AFTER I "DIED"...

Right now i know less than 1% of Knowledge... So when someone tell me About "Earth Science" i must laught
😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/TV53KWXdU...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 June, 11:37
I believe you, Nana. I KNOW you are telling the truth 🌹

Bless you for CONSTANTLY reminding us we are Eternal Divine Beings of God's Infinite Light & can do ANYTHING!!

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God,
“who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
~ Revelation 1 : 8

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law,
‘I have said you are “gods”
~ John 10 : 34

One of the first affirmations I made my own years ago was from Paramahansa Yogananda: I AM Youth 🌟 Health 🌞 Strength ✨ Immortal 🌟

I later added ✨ Goddess 🌸 Sovereign 🇺🇸 Free 🙏

We can bring UNIVERSES into manifestation. But it's good to start with a few objects to get back in the saddle of Infinite Existence again!! 😹💞✨🌎🌟

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 June, 11:27
Praise God Nana 😇🙏

22 June, 11:28
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
22 June, 11:40
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
I want to know more, please. love and blessings! 💕❤️🙏🇺🇸