Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 June, 01:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
22 June, 02:20
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Im tired of Racist Democrats and their Social Engineering of America. The Democrats will have you believe that ALL Black People are incapable of getting an ID but they want you to believe that Obama was the top of his class in Harvard. They conveniently forget about all the people in the Military, Black Businesspeople, Athletes, Pilots, All the Black People at the Fucking DMV getting their license! We need to stop taking this Bullshit! Trump is right Republicans have NO FUCKING BALLS except for De Santis! It's time we get on their asses! Lets get a panel of Black people on RSBN , OAN, Tucker and and debunk this nonsense now. I will bring Global Entry, Passport, Driver license etc. Only 10% of Americans even have a passport so that means that most of those Democrats talking shit have never even left the USA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Freedom in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
22 June, 02:36
In response MAry Jo Lampert to his Publication
If its all true the we shall all see soon. The question my logical brain would ask though if all of the scumbags have been removed already then why are we all still censored to the point of non-existence and why hasn't the EBS come on yet? The Financial reset does seem to be picking up steam i base that on the activity in Iraq and also the extreme volatility in the commodities and crypto markets. As far as all of the dark ones being removed i think many are but there are still a lot out there causing mischief. I'm praying for all of this to be true and to happen as quickly as possible! I know it will because we know GOD WINS!