Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
21 June, 09:13
Durham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 June, 10:33
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
So finally, after dragging their feet and sitting back watching millions and millions of good, grand and glorious American patriots suffer, FINALLY we are going to SEE real and true justice?

Not holding my breath. Still anticipating the can being kicked won the road to 2024 and beyond. Hope I am wrong!

This has been the strangest plan in the history of mankind.

A "Great Awakening" that was ANYTHING but.

"Enjoy the Show", as everything we have witnessed has been a complete and utter disaster, as if those in control were asleep at the mother fucking wheel. Which lead s us to........

"Patriots in Control". Again, what we have SEEN? Anything BUT Patriots in Control.

Fascinating times! Here's to PUBLIC and MASS arrests for ALL to SEE right now AND today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 June, 09:26
In response SPORTS to his Publication
😂🤣 @Sports how do you have a bigger following than me? NO offense it's just you can be a real downer sometimes (well a lot)! If I cared about followers I would probably copycat your enthusiasm for doom!

SPORTS @SPORTS
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't mean to spread doom, just going by what I hear and see. It certainly is frustrating and not what we want, but I think we need to face reality right now.

Sorry! Will try to stay positive!
09:51 PM - Jun 21, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SPORTS , click on at the bottom under it