TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
21 June, 03:28
This is a must watch if you havenโ€™t yet. This is what its all about. Great video.
Fall of the Cabal 1-10 The World is about to change.
by : JANET OSSEBAARD

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
21 June, 03:40
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Ive been following fallcabal ; Janet O. and Cyntha K. for several months now, they now have completed 14 fallcabal videos. Each excellent and well researched.
Recently seen some concern circulating on social media about both of them not heard from in the last 3-4 days. I pray they are okay and have just been quietly working on #15 video๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
P Miller, [19.06.21 13:58]
[Forwarded from FallCabal (Janet Ossebaard ๐Ÿ€)]

Hello my dear friends, this is Janet 'speaking'. To my utter amazement and shock, I noticed - upon opening my PC - that there was sheer panic amongst many of you. Both Cyntha and I received 100s of PMs begging for a sign of life. Which is totally sweet and lovely, don't get me wrong. But it wasn't like we had been gone for weeks, right?

Not just that, a lot of BS was spread by some of you guys about us being kidnapped and even murdered by the Cabal!!! Let me be perfectly clear:
1. We were NOT kidnapped. NOBODY WANTS US! ๐Ÿ˜
2. We were NOT murdered. We are like WEED that just won't go away, no matter wat you try. Alright?

WE WERE JUST MOVING HOUSE!
We took the liberty to move to the Pyrenees where we are totally remote, safe, away from 5G and Shedding. In order to get there safely, we left our phones behind and used OLD-fashioned MAPS instead of SatNav (TomTom),

more on https://t.me/ravenmoonston...
08:40 PM - Jun 21, 2021
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TAPTruth in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
22 June, 06:08
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
thanks fir sharingโ€ฆ..