TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
This is a must watch if you haven’t yet. This is what its all about. Great video.
Fall of the Cabal 1-10 The World is about to change.
by : JANET OSSEBAARD

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
03:28 PM - Jun 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
05 July, 02:16
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This is also great for those family or friends that might be slowly waking up. Yes, long but well worth it. #redpill101

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
22 June, 08:08
@thekingschick ...very interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 08:14
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Very much so and a long watch ,but, an eye opener.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 June, 10:50
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
💜🙏

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
21 June, 10:38
They also have a sequel 1-14. Just watched part 14 and it is fantastic!
Also have a 4 part series on covid.
These ladies rock!!

22 June, 07:21
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Do you have the links for 11-14 if so please message them tho me thank you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 June, 08:43
They are planning a total of 17 for this series and were just finishing 13 I believe... Can't wait for the next one and I'm glad they are ok. I was worried but knew they probably had to take a break forced or not, true warriors.🙏

21 June, 08:51
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yes absolutly and they are great videos too. 1-10 are eye opening.

JFK Memorial any questions as this was made after he was assasinated. 4 pic Tiffanny Blue has meaning.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
21 June, 04:15
I heard the same but I have also heard that they are okay!! Priase the Lord!! A damn shame that truth tellers are fearing for their lives!

21 June, 08:03
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
21 June, 03:40
Ive been following fallcabal ; Janet O. and Cyntha K. for several months now, they now have completed 14 fallcabal videos. Each excellent and well researched.
Recently seen some concern circulating on social media about both of them not heard from in the last 3-4 days. I pray they are okay and have just been quietly working on #15 video🙏🙏🙏

21 June, 08:05
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
21 June, 08:40
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
P Miller, [19.06.21 13:58]
[Forwarded from FallCabal (Janet Ossebaard 🍀)]

Hello my dear friends, this is Janet 'speaking'. To my utter amazement and shock, I noticed - upon opening my PC - that there was sheer panic amongst many of you. Both Cyntha and I received 100s of PMs begging for a sign of life. Which is totally sweet and lovely, don't get me wrong. But it wasn't like we had been gone for weeks, right?

Not just that, a lot of BS was spread by some of you guys about us being kidnapped and even murdered by the Cabal!!! Let me be perfectly clear:
1. We were NOT kidnapped. NOBODY WANTS US! 😁
2. We were NOT murdered. We are like WEED that just won't go away, no matter wat you try. Alright?

WE WERE JUST MOVING HOUSE!
We took the liberty to move to the Pyrenees where we are totally remote, safe, away from 5G and Shedding. In order to get there safely, we left our phones behind and used OLD-fashioned MAPS instead of SatNav (TomTom),

more on https://t.me/ravenmoonston...