Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
21 June, 07:47
I know this is crazy. But what if the White Hats, Trump, and our Military have an agreement/plan with Russia and maybe even China White Hats to assist in taking our Country and World back?
Call me crazy, but with all this time on my hands to wonder about things these days,
is that entirely out to lunch?
Lol..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Lets have dinner - you are over the target!
Well done.
https://www.ingersolllockw...
inspect this site thoroughly, hidden messages for patriots!
07:53 PM - Jun 21, 2021
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
23 June, 02:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
The timer is when the stock for US 30 pays out. I think it is a possible scam site built to suck in Patriot money. If they actually were what they said they would not be using that high of graphic acceleration, that is kind of basic web design knowledge. One of the sites that it has links to is malware loaded. While what they are stating is legit it is also commonly known among Patriots. People who really are like this come to you, you don't go to them. Also the invisible enemy isn't covid. They should know that without question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 07:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
very smart analysis ... buyer beware ... I agree the money part (which i didn't notice) could be a red flag ...

Denise Gee @Aynaia
21 June, 09:08
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
This site jas my spidey sense tingling oddly enough.
I was a little thrown by all the C I A links & the company has been around for as long as I can remember so I find the conplete oddness of their site fascinating.
WHAT are they counting DOWN tho?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 09:41
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Read the white page, that explains it ... "NEWS" tab ...
white type on white background = hidden