Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 May, 08:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 May, 09:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Dead man walking if the world finds out about the truth with this man. He will never be able to be in a public place again and the same for all DS bueraucrates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 11:05
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Loomer with MASAD!

Only people mentioned by CertainlyMaga in this post can reply
21 June, 06:06
In response Certainly Maga to her Publication
The god they worship is Baphomet who is transgender.

Obumer below dressed as Baphomet.

Certainly Maga @CertainlyMaga
21 June, 06:09
Yep, I have this picture and actually posted it on FB b4 the 2016 election.

21 June, 06:04
In response Certainly Maga to her Publication
I KNOW!
Keep being amazed God warns you about people if you listen.

God gives discernment to those who ask.

Certainly Maga @CertainlyMaga
21 June, 07:35
I agree with you 100 percent!