shanzi ooo @shanzi
21 June, 08:58
Hidden message, can only see when highlighted!!
https://www.ingersolllockw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Anon_One in this post can reply
Anon One @Anon_One
21 June, 02:03
In response Anon One to his Publication
The graphic here was pulled from June 19. The message in red BG at the website page top apparently changes every day. On the 19th, it hinted that the countdown was to NCSWIC, with a perfect reflection to Q post 4951. This site has a TON of Easter Eggs. Anons will be busy with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon One @Anon_One
21 June, 02:24
Also, when I discovered the site on June 19, I not only didn't realize the message in red changed, even though I immediately saw the Q reference, I failed to realize the blue text in the dialog at the right is a LINK. So sadly, I don't know what was on that NCSWIC page, and there's no longer ANY way to get to it. So Anons, listen up. You have to hit this site every day to see where the link in the message leads.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 01:43
"Meanwhile, we have much work to do to fix the timeline and save humanity..."

Great site, from "The best is yet to Come"?

Anon One @Anon_One
21 June, 02:11
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
https://www.ingergolllockw... Looks like an ordinarily vulnerable website. Their offices are OSTENSIBLY in an ordinary building in DC. But when you go to the site, your browser is redirected through SOLID encryption, probably military grade. Just check the final URL at in your browser. It’s 516 characters long.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 02:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana was understanding that the timelines have already been fixed.