Only people mentioned by shanzi in this post can reply
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
22 June, 12:19
In response shanzi ooo to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
21 June, 03:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 June, 02:21
Ty + Great Job = = = > < >

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 01:59
WOW _ Shanzi well done!!!
I was wondering why ALL THAT WHITE SPACE!!! HIlarrious

-MY highlighter was changed (by Apple new IOS) to a light grey - making it difficult to read ... but you can change it in your system settings, just dig a little.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
21 June, 01:56
I tried but nothing showed up when i highlighted the white area

21 June, 01:59
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
fix highlighter in your settings

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 June, 03:15
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
you can highlight and copytodocument page..paste..
taadaaa. like an invisible decoder pen!! this is just fantastic

Anon One @Anon_One
21 June, 01:12
This was a GREAT find on your part. Good anon work. Gives the desperately despondent among us a BIG ray of hope.

Anon One @Anon_One
21 June, 12:57

21 June, 01:43
In response Anon One to his Publication
"Meanwhile, we have much work to do to fix the timeline and save humanity..."

Great site, from "The best is yet to Come"?

Anon One @Anon_One
21 June, 02:03
In response Anon One to his Publication
The graphic here was pulled from June 19. The message in red BG at the website page top apparently changes every day. On the 19th, it hinted that the countdown was to NCSWIC, with a perfect reflection to Q post 4951. This site has a TON of Easter Eggs. Anons will be busy with it.

Cage NGa @CageNGa
21 June, 12:49
Look at the rest of the page...
At the very top...

"Meanwhile, we have much work to do to fix the timeline and save humanity...""

Then a countdown clock currently at
88 Days
10 Hours
2 minutes
xx seconds

What date is in 88 days???

September 17th, 2021

https://www.ingersolllockw...

Anon One @Anon_One
21 June, 01:24
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
I did a screen capture on June 19, the first day I discovered the site. This was the message in red at home page top on June 19. Corresponds to Q post 4951. Apparently it changes every day.

21 June, 02:01
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
Yes SS_Pain on telegram also mentioned 80 days ... IDK ???