TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
And now we begin this journey together is a group small enough to have conversations and even debates. All things occurring in the World are Gods plan not mans as God planted the ideas in their minds. So with our Bibles and our Faith being strong , we stand like a walk or fortress for all that is Good and rebuke evil and the Souless Fallen Ones in the name of the Father, Tge son and the Holy Ghost.
Today is “ THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE “ . So ,let go of anger or grief and find love in your hearts and we will move forward for God and Christ in Peace and Love never Violence or Wrath. And we will live it as it were meant to be , Thankful for life and living it fully and as if it were our last day. We are and will be the Lights in the Darkness that will soon come to guide others who have lost their way with the Light of God within each of us. A Lighthouse in a STORM and promise, for there is a Storm Coming and many will not know what to do and will be very afraid.
07:35 AM - Jun 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
22 June, 10:17
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
missed this yesterday however, today is when I I needed to read this. This speaks to me more tthan you can know🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 10:44
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 June, 08:22

21 June, 08:26
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 June, 08:22
Looks like God's Hands reaching down! 🙏

Kay Faith @Kayfaith
21 June, 09:16
This was three nights ago. almost looks like an angel in the center of the bigger pink cloud. It was an amazing cloud watching night.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 June, 10:36
So beautiful

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
21 June, 08:05
As always opened anonup and there you were with just what i needed to see. Thank you for being you!!

21 June, 08:09
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
21 June, 11:52
Very hard to let go of anger and grief, I did it. I had 3 family members pass away in a 17 month period between October 2013 and March 2015. I had to have my sister, my husband taken off life support then my mom passed in 2015. Then my brother passed last October. February of this year my older sister had a heart attack, dr put stint in her heart, forgot to close the artery, went into toxic shock, lost 50 percent of her blood volume. Still recovering had to learn to walk and talk again. I had so much anger and grief. Just saying I turned back to God,Faith and trust I live in peace and love. I Thank God everyday I pray Psalm 23 and the Our Father everyday Much peace and comfort Let it go and turn to God🙏🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

21 June, 02:46
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
I know ,but, all you can do is try your best. You never stop missing those you love and just pray for their souls. Remmber keep your Faith stronge.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
21 June, 03:21
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
May God bless and protect you always friend.

Tami KhanstatComment @Tiasmurf
21 June, 08:33
much love to you Storm!

21 June, 09:08
In response Tami KhanstatComment to her Publication
And to you my sister I wish you nothing but love and peace.
WWG1WGA WORLD WIDE

Julie Brim @Jewelz17
21 June, 08:23
Blessed to be here...