Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*(Can this be true? I've read bits and pieces, that indicate it very well may be.) ----------"Did you know the word “Canibal” is derived from Canaan and Baal? Canaanites were nephilim giants, sons of fallen angels and human women. Before the flood they were much bigger, and were destroying mankind, eating human flesh. Satans plan was to taint all blood of mankind by mixing seed with beasts, nephilim, and mixing dna, so that Messiah couldn’t be born of pure human blood. That is why God destroyed the earth with the flood, and spared Noah because his blood was perfect still, not tainted.
Now do you see what Jesus meant when he said “As in the days of Noah”? RNA poke will change your dna, and taint your blood, making you unredeemable.
Giant Trees"
07:29 AM - Jun 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
21 June, 11:51
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Archibald McDonald (1831-1873)
Chang the Chinese Giant with his wife Kin Foo and manager Edward Parlett
c. 1871
https://artblart.com/tag/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 11:45
The hidden truth will be shown to those who have eyes to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 11:41
Qing Dynasty 1644–1912

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
21 June, 11:39
I bet when the buffet sees them coming they hide the prime rib and steak!

21 June, 11:33
The "Alton Giant" - World's Tallest Man | Living St. Louis
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 June, 11:32
The one on the left has hand symbol "Mason".

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
21 June, 07:47