T = CRUCIFIX = INRI
+++
++
+
Q

Δ = CABAL = Pyramid = Illuminati = LightRays = Δ
Jesus = Cross = UpsideDown Pyramid = Trump

IESVS·NAZARENVS·REX·IVDÆORVM

One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history). Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q

Turn CABAL on its head (opposite/oppose)
Dark to LIGHT - You have so much more than you know.

+++ = House of Saud
++ = Rothschild
+ = Soros
Q

Focus on the above (3).
Who are the puppet masters?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
20 June, 09:23
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Nothing ever happens. It's likely too late anyway. So many good folks destroyed beyond repair because of this idiotic plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
And what idiotic plan are you referring to? And how were "so many good people" destroyed? Specifics please, but:
Don't refer to the rigged elections that have been going on for years and years. That's not an Anon plan nor a Q plan.
Don't refer to the CCP virus bioweapon that was released WW in 2019. That also is not an Anon plan or a Q plan.
Don't refer to the lockdowns imposed by tyrannical governors and country despots in Canada, AU, UK, NZ and elsewhere. These also were not an Anon plan or a Q plan.

Ok, go. I'm listening.
07:00 AM - Jun 21, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 June, 07:50
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Oh
Oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh ohhhhhh......

All Day
All Night
All $tar

Tanking continues!

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 June, 07:50
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Calling the idiotic plan "The Great Awakening" and then leaving millions and millions of Americans in the dark. Zero PUBLIC arrests of any one of thousands and thousands of treasonous traitors who have committed crimes against the VERY people suffering. Saying "we have it ALL", "truth is coming out VERY soon", blah blah blah for mother fucking months and then NOTHING at all.

"Enjoy the Show"? Are you mother fucking kidding me? We are supposed to be enjoying ANY of this? REALLY? YOU show ME the part of this epic disaster of a plan that folks are supposed to be enjoying.

Ok, a mother a fucking a go a. I am sitting right a here a listening a!

My point proven, yet again. Easier to attack me then to show any sign of any "Patriots in Control".

DEAD. DANCE. Done in a mother a fucking a 2090 a!

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
21 June, 09:50
Bye, then! I doubt you'll be missed. You're clearly not yet an adult emotionally, of dubious value to any team other than the enemy.
Waiting on a plan's outcome and inevitable interim contingencies did NOT muck up your life, nor that of any others. You've obviously got zero experience with any kind of military training or even corporate long-range planning.
First thing you would have learned in the military is that you have to adapt & improvise... if not throw the original plan out altogether. Many battles have been lost by telegraphing intentions to the enemy, something that the U.S. press have been doing to our military for the past 45 years.
But you've learned nothing, and apparently know nothing and exist now only to spread spite and hate. Get a job.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 10:07
By the grace of God we are blessed that there is in fact a PLAN! One day soon even you will admit it.