Only people mentioned by Rooffox in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 June, 10:32
In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication
i want to see that SOB and all like fauxchi HANG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 08:19
Nobody wanted to believe that he was silenced .... that covid was so important to kill the one man who knew it was a fraud ... just months prior to it breaking in Wuhan in September/ October and it arriving here in December.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020...

"What do we mean when we say a person “tests positive” for Covid-19?

We don’t actually mean they have been found to “have” it.

We’ve been hijacked by our technologies, but left illiterate about what they actually mean. In this case, I am in the rare position of having known, spent time with, and interviewed the inventor of the method used in the presently available Covid-19 tests, which is called PCR, (Polymerase Chain Reaction.)

His name was Kary B. Mullis, and he was one of the warmest, funniest, most eclectic-minded people I ever met, in addition to being a staunch critic of HIV “science,” and an unlikely Nobel Laureate, i.e. a “genius.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 June, 10:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Bless You

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
21 June, 07:19
Fauci is the disease.... Execution is the cure!