ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
The Spirit of God brought conviction upon my heart. Its unfortunate that there are many Christians who spend more time studying Q post... listening to the voice of Q... then they do the Word of God. I am guilty of this. Do not be deceived... If you spend hours following... searching Q posts... and spend no time in the Word... its a problem. For many Q has become your idol... your god... your Savior. I say this to you if you are a bible believing Christian... seek ye first... the kingdom of God... not man. I am not saying be ignorant... dont educate yourself about the times and seasons in which we live. Remember governments have always been corrupt. In the time of Jesus the Roman government was filled with all the evils we see today was it not? During the times of Moses the government was filled with all sorts of evil no? Whether or not Q and others are taking down the cabal/deepstate is irrelevant. God has called us to advance HIS kingdom. The plan of God depends on you NOT Q. WAKE UP!
08:05 PM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
25 September, 02:40
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Q has been a very important factor in the Lightworker process unveiling the evil everywhere and I thank him/them/Trump/Military/Galactics for this hugely, but yes God and raising the vibration is huge and truly we save ourselves by going within. Positive energies will ultimately defeat the evil, letting go of the Fear the dark has so indoctrinated us with. Knowledge Q brings is very important, but compassionately detaching from the fear is necessary for our survival and taking actions to keep unraveling the evil and replacing it with good. Also learning to forgive the evil, which is extremely hard, but we all are supposed to try and be like Christ as much as we can. Just my opinion.✝️✝️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 June, 08:11
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
thanks for your opinion...

but I don't think I've ever actually seen the word of God...

just more people's opinions...

I've certainly seen the destruction that those opinions cause...some of it

Seen the hypocrisy and manipulation as well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396