Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 07:55
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
want a source?
Highlight the "white" page under the News tab ...

https://www.ingersolllockw...
lots of crumbs here, enjoy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
21 June, 04:16
this account does not look trustworthy to me. No source, few messages and often the same one and on top of that you have to give money?
It looks like an account like HsRetoucher17... whose 65 other accounts have already been denounced...
Saying true things and soon distilling fake news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 07:56
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 June, 11:54
Thanx, I know it’s coming, but apreciate good news

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 June, 04:09
Keepin faith & knowing the best is yet to come. Biblical Times.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
21 June, 01:19
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Love it right there arrest tribunals

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 08:59
though i went down the rabbit holes and know this, i thank you for sharing these words cause i needed a nudge towards Hope today ♥️🇺🇸♥️

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
21 June, 11:39
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Victoria, whenever I'm feeling discouraged I like to go back to all the Joe M videos. His videos give me hope.

21 June, 08:00
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
This will help. https://www.ingersolllockw...

Read / explore this site thoroughly, esp the "white" page - highlight it ... hidden messages
Put a smile on my face all day!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 June, 07:55
🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🌏🐸🇺🇸🙏🙏

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 June, 06:43
I take great comfort reading this. so hope we are at the end chapters of this horror show

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 June, 06:23
my fav

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 June, 06:23
I'm with you on this. I've been watching the subtle shifts behind the scenes. It is happening.