TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 11:21
Angels of Our Lord Glow with Light in their Angelic form from being in the presence of God, just as Moses did when he saw only the back of God and glowed for many weeks and had to wear a covering.
This video shows many Real Angels of Out Lord and two that are not of God. You watch it and you decide. The Fallen can no longer fly as God took their wings when he cast them out of Heaven. Its and interesting video and the one over Miami is an Angel of the Lord and not photoshopped as I checked it using Fotoforensics and its authentic.

https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euI...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 June, 11:20
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
slapped ham...been around for years!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 08:15
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
No , actually they’ve been around since time began and I didn’t date any pictures as photography in the sense of time has been around only a tiny flash of this time. I can take the statement by you as you just don’t believe they are seen or photographed and that is your choice. I do hope your a believer in Christ and were Baptized as the day of Rapture draws closer each day. Again, your choice not mine.

19 June, 06:45
ref the you tube acct...used to follow them before I was banned😃 i know they are all around!!!

19 June, 06:53
Yes and later I will get into how Atlantis was actually destroyed and why in India there is an area that today is still highly radioactive from an ancient event then we will dig into some of the mysteries of the Anunnaki, Ra ,Posidon , and Gilgemesh , Atlas and many hero ‘s of the old days. Lots of history no one know so tonight and tomorrow I will take you down the biggest rabbit hole you have ever experienced in your life. You will have to sit back and give it some real consideration. a Remember , everything hidden will be made known and historically this is a whopper.

19 June, 07:01
ancient tech..melted buildings..tartarians.. total history changed!! will keep an eye out for your posts!!

19 June, 07:02
Do that as this is a really big rabbit hole.

will pass on to wego.. i did a few posts regarding some of this... seeing all waking up and so many now paying attention is truly biblical..!!
07:08 PM - Jun 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
19 June, 07:09
It is and tonight and tomorrow will definitly be Biblical.

19 June, 07:17
tag me if its not too much trouble please and thanQ