Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
05 January, 10:18
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
still love you, girl.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 January, 09:28
😍💅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 January, 12:37
🐸

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 November, 10:48
Not even an option…Rest in peace sweet soul knowing many of us haven’t given up either🙏❤️

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
13 September, 05:57
I heard she passed away at 12:44am. They killed her at the hospital. Prayer to her family

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
19 June, 05:09
💖💖💖

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 June, 03:25
Your heart/soul, patriotism, dedication, passion, and LOVE for AMERICA, President Trump and General Flynn is SO INCREDIBLY Touching, and INSPIRING!!🇺🇸❤️
I wish I had half the strength & determination as you do!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT SHINING 💫 of LIGHT & HOPE, and motivation for me, and I am sure for MANY, MANY others as well!!
MAY GOD PROTECT YOU & BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!🙏🏼

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 June, 02:55

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 June, 02:54
How can anyone be sad around that beautiful smile. Thank you for the bright spot in my day.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
19 June, 02:49
Good to see you! Great picture of you. Love the sign & your shirt!
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
19 June, 02:44

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 June, 02:42
never give up keep yp the faith its a strong tool. Love it♥️