Dennis 369 @Dennis369
The guy was caught in the ACT of RAPING an 8 year old girl he had KIDNAPPED! There was BLOOD on the bedsheets and she was nude as was the kidnapper/child rapist!

WEARETHECURE1 🌍

RedPillPharmacy πŸ’Š
10:47 AM - Jun 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
19 June, 12:17
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
He's not going to last long in prison. Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
19 June, 11:50
This poor Child, I pray for her and all of Our Innocent Children. I am Grateful she is safe now, and hoping there will be a med bed in her near future.
God's Justice on All Pedophilia. πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 June, 11:45
New law etched in stone
you violate a child = death

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
19 June, 11:51
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Next tree is waiting with a noose!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
19 June, 11:34
GOD! PLEASE SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM THESE PEDOPHILE SCUM!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 June, 11:29
i'm not a violent person but watching this, i want to see the cops punch him in the face or knee is face

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
19 June, 11:33
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
You are being too kind... They should have put a bullet in his fucking head!!!! I am ashamed to be human with scum like this walking the earth.