Justa Thought @JustaThought
27 January, 01:07
Why did they show us how masks can be used in the Mission Impossible movies? i have no idea what to believe, but it's certainly interesting. https://t.me/GhostEzra/654

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ @TexQDisciple
27 January, 01:23
In response Justa Thought to his Publication
Checkout Maze Runner too! The last of the 3 part trilogy seems to shove the "mask" and "airborn virus" concept into the story - came out in 2018. This is a zombie like virus so it doesn't really make sense with the general feel of the story. I have not read the book. It would be interesting to see if the book mentions everyone wearing masks or that the virus is all of sudden "airborne".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ @TexQDisciple
Of course this is different than what you posted mainly because I watched the video after I replied 😂

Point is they are weaponizing everything to condition us for [T]heir narratives and real life propaganda.
01:31 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexQDisciple in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐, click on at the bottom under it