Justa Thought @JustaThought
27 January, 01:07
Why did they show us how masks can be used in the Mission Impossible movies? i have no idea what to believe, but it's certainly interesting. https://t.me/GhostEzra/654

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ @TexQDisciple
Checkout Maze Runner too! The last of the 3 part trilogy seems to shove the "mask" and "airborn virus" concept into the story - came out in 2018. This is a zombie like virus so it doesn't really make sense with the general feel of the story. I have not read the book. It would be interesting to see if the book mentions everyone wearing masks or that the virus is all of sudden "airborne".
01:23 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Justa Thought to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexQDisciple in this post can reply
Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ @TexQDisciple
27 January, 01:31
In response Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Of course this is different than what you posted mainly because I watched the video after I replied 😂

Point is they are weaponizing everything to condition us for [T]heir narratives and real life propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396