Authentic Citizen @Socrates
05:46 AM - Jun 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 June, 06:15
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Big employers are already taking names of all vaxxed people that took it for CV19. They have their recuiters finding people to fill these positions , since without them , the company can not function. This is why you never ever take a experimental shot against a virus that is 99.98% survivable and your chance of dieing from the virus is equal to getting killed by a lightning strike hitting you.
Now the vaxxed are being shunned as they are walking contagions of the virus as its in ever skin cell they shed and that is in the many many millions per day. Soon they will not be allowed to fly, rent a hotel room, eat in the same room as unvaccinated people and will not be allowed in public places as they are contagious. In the future this will be removed from their bodies ,but, today and for the next several months this is whats coming. Just never give up if you took the vaxx as you will be healed before you have a hyperimmune response and die. Its coming ,but, real testing takes time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 June, 06:36
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ros Richards @Seriosely
19 June, 09:31
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i pray you are right! it's the only way this massacre makes sense. if you found out (over a month later) that your daycare provider got vaxxed, would you keep your kid in the daycare? i trusted that she would be transparent and let me know, but she obviously did not know about shedding. hard to avoid here in Quebec 80% have their first dose!! and even 80% of 12-17 year olds have their first dose or their appt scheduled. i wonder what will be revealed before September. ...