JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 June, 11:42
Did you notice that Ghost amplified CJ yesterday? See how nice we’re all playing? United we stand and divided we fall. We attract more bee’s with honey. 🐝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 June, 08:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
NO β€”-im sorry GE is causing alot of damage ....its very aggressive his page ...and u can tell by the comments. he is not like them !!! very bad energy and a lot of disinfo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 June, 08:56
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Bingo. Dont Trust Him Don't Follow Him. Shit Just Doesn't Add Up About That Guy.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 June, 08:58
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
thank you β€”i always get so upset ..everytime i go to his page .....i never ever felt that with any of the others .....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ there is a big difference

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
trust your instinct and you can't go wrong. A.u In general is getting so bad i don't even post anymore.
09:00 PM - Jun 18, 2021
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable Paratrooper, click on at the bottom under it