JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Did you notice that Ghost amplified CJ yesterday? See how nice we’re all playing? United we stand and divided we fall. We attract more bee’s with honey. 🐝
11:42 AM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
25 June, 11:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🐸🐝🐝🐝je to zábavné v rukách žien

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 June, 10:08
There is that 17 again.
We all need to come together and win then we can work out our differences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 June, 08:51
NO —-im sorry GE is causing alot of damage ....its very aggressive his page ...and u can tell by the comments. he is not like them !!! very bad energy and a lot of disinfo

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 June, 08:53
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
he is going after a lot of patriots too. we have enough people to worry about than to focus on lauara loomet (who has been amazing and matt gaetz )

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 June, 08:56
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Bingo. Dont Trust Him Don't Follow Him. Shit Just Doesn't Add Up About That Guy.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
18 June, 08:50
I didnt notice but the fact they were calling each other out bugged me, Q drops called that one and i have seen lots of big accounts talk bad on one another made me sad.