& [DS] money laundering machine
The Great AWAKENING is touching the ears of many leaders
across the world & they see the Evil.
Many PLANS are coming into place
The ripple from the U.S. will wash over the seas to EU
& the world
One-dayโ€ฆ the real 54 Bibles will be released
& the CORRUPTION of the VATICAN
& false interpretation of the Bible revealed.
The first mass CENSORSHIP
was when the Bible was printed & sent out
THE BIBLE WAS RECONSTRUCTED
so people would FEAR
so people would never know the true knowledge
of what Christ was sharing.
The AWAKENING
DID YOU REALLY THINK THE VATICAN
WOULD NOT CHANGE THE BIBLE?
This was a form of CNN mind control before television
Books!!
Especially the great Holy book
that was edited from start to END."

#ReturntoChristConsciousness ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน
#BeautifulBraveNewWorld
08:37 PM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 June, 11:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 June, 11:51
Melissa RedPillThe World has decoded Revelation in her book "End Times and 1000 Years of Peace". It's a good read, and makes perfect sense.

https://freedomforce.live/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 June, 12:03
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thanks Auntie ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน My first reaction was the faith I've had for years. I'm not interested in 1000-years of Peace, although I think that's swell, it's not good enough!

I'm interested in Enduring Peace & Forever Freedom for Earth, her Kingdoms, Humanity, Galaxy & Solar System!! We've had enough of darkness, harm & agony for eternity!

No more yugas/ages for Earth, no more death/rebirth, death/rebirth for Humanity & Animals, (unless that is what you choose,) no more measurements, no more LIMITATION!!

My 2รง ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒž

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 June, 02:46
WWG1WGA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 09:22
This is true and it will be the hardest part of all of this for many!

20 June, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree, Nana. Gene Decode said when they went into the Vatican D.U.M.B., after rescuing the children, they found a Googolplex of Gold, but also, Sacred Texts & Sacred Documents going back thousands of years.

He said there were originally 777 Books or the Bible. But the first thing the Alpha Draco do every world they come to is tear apart the Holy Books. They slice them into pieces & take pieces out so they get factions: Brother fighting against brother. So Muslim, Hindu, Catholic, Protestant, etc.

I long for the restoration of the Divine Feminine that was desecrated in ALL the demon-re-made texts & to read the original Books of the Bible & Sacred Documents & their Divine TRUTH.

But for those who have believed the corruption of God's Word, it will be heart-rending. Blessings to all as we trudge through that part of authentic revelation ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 06:51
i first saw references to the vatican having altered what was in the bible when i started digging mar 2020. and that truth resonated in my spirit. tried to bring up with christian friends. locked door. but my spirit knew๐Ÿ•Šthat is what i most want to see. the real truth God gave to His children

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
21 June, 03:23
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
definitely.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 June, 01:43
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Dig into the Council of Nicaea (year 325) for the creation of The New Testament (and removal of at least 45 books/gospels commonly in circulation prior to that period).

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
20 June, 10:54
Bible
50% hidden.
50% revealed at 90% truth, 10% deception.
Our true history awaits us in the near future and those that have played a role in this evil game will pay with eternal damnation. The Future will indeed prove Past.

20 June, 11:10
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Perfectly put! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ I cannot wait to read the whole Divine picture. All the Holy Books & Sacred Documents that were hidden. What joy that will be โœจ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

20 June, 11:21
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Thanks so much for the links & thread, E.T. ๐Ÿ™ Fascinating!! ๐ŸŒŸโœจ

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
20 June, 06:40
False interpretation of the Bible you say???

How utterly fascinating, I just posted a 'Dear Diary" exhorting the Christian, Bible believing Community the exact same thing.
You think Frazzledrip was shocking?...
Let me go on record
The Bible is the Book of You.
Jesus was not crucified
You are the remission of sin
The Christ, is the Chrism, is the Ichthus. The DMT naturally produced in our brain.
The Hippo Campus is the White Horse
The 7 Churches The Beast with 7 Heads 10 Horns, and the Scroll with 7 seals describes opening up our Chakra centers to repair our DNA with the Christed blood and successive awareness of the Spirit.
13 is a powerful number, it makes you Sovereign if you know the key.
The Gold Eagle was replaced by the Bald Eagle when they removed the Pinnacle of the Temple, which is also a negative energy grid that deactivates the Pineal from advanced comms by Light... Photons and Bosons... is the way God, who is Light, what is source of all consciousness.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 June, 02:47
This is why I could never read the bible though I tried several times. Too many obvious dark elements that are definitely not of the Divine. Created, edited by those who were invested in us not knowing Divine Truth. And some books totally left out--like the gospels of some of the women--esp Mary Magdalene, not a sinner/prostitute as they said but partner of Jesus (according to what I've learned).

19 June, 03:27
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Exactly!! The Divine Feminine was trashed & thrashed not only in the Bible by King Constantine and his demon men, but in ALL the deep state demon-re-made religions!! Such sacrilege.

It will be thrilling to read original beautiful Divine light-filled Holy Books & Sacred Documents ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜‡

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
18 June, 10:36
I have 35 years of "Religion"; then when I couldn't get things to add up; even after graduating from Seminary; I REALIZED there was a snake in the pond. I can't wait for TRUTH! For EVERYONE to know the TRUTH! Lotta peeps are going to have a difficult time letting go of the brainwashing & Lies.

18 June, 10:48
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
I hear you. I was blessed because both my parents had been "forced" into their Religions & as a result, couldn't stand it or God. Bless them.

Their Religious imprisonment was my liberation because I was free to find Spirit / God / All There Is in ALL things without man-made religious dogma.

There is Spirit & there is man-made/or demon made "religion." 2 very very different things.

One of the greatest books I ever read was William James "Varieties of Religious Experience."

He said, "There is a vast different between the original innocent message & the corporation built up around it." Brilliant.

There is Jesus & what he said & then there's the Vatican, the corporation built up around Jesus, theoretically, but it has NOTHING to do with the Lord. In fact, it's the reverse of God.

The Great Awakening is Freedom from the entire demon matrix. We are helping transmute this world from Dark to LIght & lift it into Higher Realms where demons cannot exist ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜น๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ‰

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 June, 09:04
I came to the same conclusion from a different direction.

18 June, 09:11
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
You're perfect.
There are as many paths as there are hearts! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒŸ