Redemption 172 @Redemption172
Because of issues in my life with my kids’ father and my husband my faith is really wavering right now. i am trying to be positive but life is really testing my limits right now
04:57 PM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Redemption172 in this post can reply
Andrew Bringthepain @UncleTedsNephew
18 June, 05:01
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
I believe all of us have been there before. God will fill your need. He said he will never leave you or forsake you. Hang on to his unchanging hand. He will provide!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 03:28
In response Andrew Bringthepain to his Publication
Thank you my friend. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 June, 05:00
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
Same here but atleast my Mom is on board & wife is 1/3rd of the way. I can’t tell her anymore so she’s just gonna have to learn on her own.

19 June, 03:29
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
My husband doesn’t believe any of it at all either and asked me to stop i said i never will