🤩Asians had enough!
And pushing back 🔥🔥👊

South Dallas last night.
04:45 PM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotFemaleCitizen in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
31 July, 03:22
In response Patriot Citizen to her Publication
https://www.facebook.com/i... Graphene based neuroelectronic control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
22 July, 09:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
09 July, 11:34
Past,present and future! Who started Who controlled us and Who is ending the REPTILIAN stranglehold on Mankind!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 June, 05:04
I assure you that she took worse beatings as a child. The thought of getting a beat down is never a deterrent for a person who regularly sustained them as a child. I am sure the store owners felt great for standing up for themselves and what they worked hard for. This is all really sad that we treat each other like this. Jails aren't even a deterrent for many who lost hope. These are people acting out the trauma from their childhoods. ALL of this comes down to one issue we have been working on and its- the traumatized children and stopping it for the whole of planet earth. Hurt people hurt people and many psychological traumas repressed in the subconscious will come out through one's adult life. She is still a child, recreating a pattern, hoping this time, someone will stop the abuse, hoping someone will tell her she is loved and safe, hoping someone will listen to what she really came in for, to be shown the respect she never received as a child. The abuse of all children must end.

Patriot Citizen @PatriotFemaleCitizen
18 June, 05:11
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Are you serious!!!! Dont make excuses for Sheboon! Lots of kids got beat, I did! You dont see us out there acting like animals..Blacks only CONSUME! I find this entertainment for the whole family!!!
People are sick to death of BLM and once we all start standing up to them, maybe their freeloading, bullying, violent ways will stop.
You need your head examined.

Data Gramma @Vic
18 June, 05:01
After she attacked them and they fought back she still couldn't keep her mouth shut and just leave. Can't have a lot of sympathy for her I'm afraid.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
18 June, 04:54
Paybacks a bitch. They are sick of being treated like this.