Patriot Citizen @PatriotFemaleCitizen
18 June, 04:45
🤩Asians had enough!
And pushing back 🔥🔥👊

South Dallas last night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 June, 05:04
In response Patriot Citizen to her Publication
I assure you that she took worse beatings as a child. The thought of getting a beat down is never a deterrent for a person who regularly sustained them as a child. I am sure the store owners felt great for standing up for themselves and what they worked hard for. This is all really sad that we treat each other like this. Jails aren't even a deterrent for many who lost hope. These are people acting out the trauma from their childhoods. ALL of this comes down to one issue we have been working on and its- the traumatized children and stopping it for the whole of planet earth. Hurt people hurt people and many psychological traumas repressed in the subconscious will come out through one's adult life. She is still a child, recreating a pattern, hoping this time, someone will stop the abuse, hoping someone will tell her she is loved and safe, hoping someone will listen to what she really came in for, to be shown the respect she never received as a child. The abuse of all children must end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Citizen @PatriotFemaleCitizen
Are you serious!!!! Dont make excuses for Sheboon! Lots of kids got beat, I did! You dont see us out there acting like animals..Blacks only CONSUME! I find this entertainment for the whole family!!!
People are sick to death of BLM and once we all start standing up to them, maybe their freeloading, bullying, violent ways will stop.
You need your head examined.
05:11 PM - Jun 18, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotFemaleCitizen in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 June, 05:28

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 June, 05:24
I said it was great the store owners stood up. THAT needs to happen every time, I agree, you misunderstood me. I will be more clear, it won't be a deterrent though. More will keep coming to abuse the shopkeepers until society stops creating monsters. The creation of monsters starts with some form of child abuse. Not all abused children grow up to be criminals, let alone monsters. All monsters have abused children. As you said, you think watching this very sad display of life in the U.S. is entertaining. Maybe I think that is a part of the problem, people who find joy in a very disturbing and upsetting event. I personally am tired of seeing it. I watched every BLM destructive, murderous riot last summer, they shot and abused many innocents, destroyed the stores of innocents. There are no excuses, I agree, just offering an explanation of why we deal with this shit. I am tired of it, TIRED OF IT. It is not entertaining to me, It is a sad and pathetic mark on the human race.