Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 07:55
5D Angel Vibes Incomingโœจ๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ 5:5
Hello Patriots! Howโ€™s everyone feeling? We have been getting blasted with 5D! Some of you may be experiencing headaches, body aches, mood swings and your sleeping patterns may be effected. There are many 5D ascension sypmtoms and as we shift things may get uncomfortable but our best days are ahead! Stay grounded, connect to nature and practice self care. We must take good care of ourselves so that we are able to help take care of others. We are all in this together!!! WWG1WGA Love & Light . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heaven On Earth @7DPatriot
17 June, 08:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™thank you..my sleep pattern has been off since last week...wasnt sure what was happening. im a morning person but ive been more tired than normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 09:01
In response Heaven On Earth to his Publication
You're welcome and yes its been happening for a bit now! Schumann had been offline for 7 days I believe and I think we were getting major hits late at night. I too have been feeling very tired for almost a week and almost wiped out at times. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
Same here my husband and I are feeling unusually exhausted lately , Thank you and God Bless for sharing๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
09:28 PM - Jun 17, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ohcountrygal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs. Ohcountrygal, click on at the bottom under it