Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Heaven On Earth @7DPatriot
21 June, 08:14
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Today was very tough. a combination of all effects happening plus being lathargic at times. unable to maintain focus...and my balance is off. Before the effects kicked in...i thought i felt the ground shaking but living in ca, earthquakes are common...only problem, i was the only one in my home to feel anything. soon after, effects kicked in hard. tough day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
18 June, 06:38
🐸⚡❤️

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
18 June, 12:18
Thanks, wondering why i've had a headache past 2 nights.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
17 June, 11:58
Beautiful! Looks like we’re heading towards 13.13 😊

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 June, 09:41
Dream time has been amazing! I love the clarity this uptick is providing. We are also very grateful for things shifting in Canada. We know there are military ops going on here and bad guys/gals and evil ones are being rounded up. Please say thank you for us!🇨🇦💜🕯. My prayers are “everyone who is helping humanity stays out of harms way.”

Heaven On Earth @7DPatriot
17 June, 08:51
🙏thank you..my sleep pattern has been off since last week...wasnt sure what was happening. im a morning person but ive been more tired than normal.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
17 June, 09:31
In response Heaven On Earth to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🕊️ same here thanks for sharing!🙏🕊️

June Patriot @JunePatriot
17 June, 08:36
Thanks Casey Dee!❤️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 June, 08:30
Sleep definitely affected for my dogs, my husband and myself.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 June, 08:04
I'm doing JUST FINE
More committed than ever to fighting Satanic/Luciferian 1% NWO!

sooooooo much is happening
takes my breath away!
and other symptoms

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
17 June, 09:30
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🕊️

Rae Michelle Dwyer @rmdwyer
18 June, 12:09
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
❤❤😇