Kim Runner @kimrunner
Great interview with Dan Scavino!

"We are working every day...we are coming out with something that is going to blow everyone away"

"What we have coming in the months ahead is big. We are working behind the scenes very hard."

https://youtu.be/g5vImR2GF...
The Right View with Lara Trump and Dan Scavino 6/17/21 - YouTube

Join Lara Trump and Dan Scavino as they tell their personal stories about meeting Donald Trump, working in the White House, plans for the future, and MORE!Wa...

08:30 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 June, 11:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
months aheadπŸ™„πŸ™„ then after that will be months ahead again seriously wtf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
18 June, 11:43
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
😞😞I had the same reaction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali Beth @Albeth7
18 June, 10:16
i want to know what she eats and her work out plan!

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
18 June, 06:34
love loce loce Dan. thank you so much for sharing

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 June, 04:27
Great energy ⚑️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 June, 11:18
THANK YOU FOR THE LINK.....FOR THE LOVE, THANK YOU.....TRUE ANON. πŸ₯°.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 June, 10:21
Post 4545 hmmm...

"Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make..."

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
17 June, 09:13

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 June, 09:03
Hmmm. Got something big that both are excited about but neither talked about. I for one expect great things soon. And I'm not talking about the platform.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 09:06
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Same :)

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 June, 09:00
Great interview thank you Dan!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 June, 08:53

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
17 June, 08:52
This right here Patriots, this is a 'wink' to the Patriots who are paying attention. Patience is hard, learning it myself every day. I get it, but we must stand fast and back our POTUS Trump. Great things coming. The best, truly is yet to come.