jc8 888 @jc8
17 June, 06:53
Interesting...

Gwen
Red Cross will no longer accept your blood if you've had the covid injection. Also I have seen a letter from a nurse after her injection which caused her to help symptoms like parkinson's. The letter came from her insurance company telling her that she is no longer insured because of taking the shot. It is an experimental drug people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
My husband had 2 shots and gave blood 2 days ago
07:51 PM - Jun 17, 2021
In response jc8 888 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 June, 08:30
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Did he lie, saying no, when they asked if he had been vaccinated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 June, 08:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
He wouldn't do that. He has always given blood on a regular basis. When he got his blood drive alert I told him that they are not taking vaxed blood. I sure as hell don't want it pumped in me. But he came home with his arm taped. I was horrified!! Maybe they threw it away afterwards??? IDK??

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
17 June, 07:58
Which means he is an inconsiderate bass turd.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
17 June, 07:53
Exactly why I’ll never go near a blood bank again