TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 11:21
Angels of Our Lord Glow with Light in their Angelic form from being in the presence of God, just as Moses did when he saw only the back of God and glowed for many weeks and had to wear a covering.
This video shows many Real Angels of Out Lord and two that are not of God. You watch it and you decide. The Fallen can no longer fly as God took their wings when he cast them out of Heaven. Its and interesting video and the one over Miami is an Angel of the Lord and not photoshopped as I checked it using Fotoforensics and its authentic.

https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euI...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
17 June, 11:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
So interesting. I could stare at the angels of the Lord, especially the one over Miami.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 11:41
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I’ll share some with you with 10 per post and all have been verified as not being tampered with using FotoForensics.com .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 12:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Angels are real Nana has seen them too.
Believe or dont your choice, my job is to tell it.
God is real
Angels are real

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
It's a blessing that you've seen them, that's why you are here. My near death experience at 9 yrs old, I saw one too. Very comforting feeling, she was at the window at my grandparents' house up in the attic window facing where I laid on the bed very ill. She had wings and long golden hair and spoke softly telling me I wasn't to go with her and not to fear, even though I looked back at myself laying on the bed, I so desperately didn't want to go back but the angel reassured me not to fear and that there was much more for me to do in the future, that I would be needed for a great task and many people would need my help. My grandma saved my life with old homemade remedies and this experience changed my life in better understanding why I felt I never fit in nor was I ever able to conform to anything. God is real and is our creator, no doubt. Let's just not get confused with the Luciferian God, can be tricky. Our creator is felt in our hearts and in faith, brings us calm. 🙏💝
05:38 PM - Jun 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 11:37
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Thank you for sharing hun, so glad you are still here with us.
We can feel our God, our God brings tears when we pray to him, we can feel him in our hearts and vibrating thro our soul.

20 June, 03:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That is very true.🙏💝

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
17 June, 05:40
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
was her name Esther too...???

17 June, 05:44
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Listen this is NOT a joke. I think you've been infiltrated by demons, NOW bugger OFF!!! Who the heck is Esther??? I have no clue what the heck you are talking about. I came in the conv. as I was moved by the pictures saw your comments, stepped in cuz I agreed with you and now you are attacking me on MY TRUE STORY? WOW this is a complete DISGRACE. Bugger OFF !!!!