Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
27 January, 12:58
55 Senators voted the Impeachment Trial (for Trump) is unconstitutional.
40 Dem + 5 RINO's Senators voted against it being unconstitutional.
Rand Paul is saying it is DOA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Travis @Travis159
we're going to be well into spring/summer before we get our country back.. this is going to take a while if you believe, which I do, that all of these events are actually going to take place. If all these arrests happen that means we have no more Congress and Senate,, by the time that's all voted in, and said and done with, we're back towards the end of the year. So much for this year being the best ever LOL.
12:38 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Travis159 in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
27 January, 03:28
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
From what I've gathered through tons of research, I think many of the arrests have already taken place. Many of these POS are playing roles. When some of them get arrested for our eyes to see, it will be for public consumption. I don't see this going through the Summer. Why? Because Trump is going to implement Nesara and we will have a second election using Block Chain Voting run by military. The first quarter runs through April. They would want to get the financial reset done in the first quarter to get our economy flourishing again. I think we endure this Biden shit show for 1 more month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 January, 03:30
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I agree 💯%

Eric Travis @Travis159
27 January, 03:32
In response Janet Love to her Publication
fingers crossed,,, this is making me so angry lol.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 January, 01:57
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
The best is yet to come!