Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 June, 11:12
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
As long as u can show that their not masons....then great. I niether Trust nor believe cops. U can see it in them. 🤫 .....i know what they did last winter....and last summer....and the last 50 yrs. Good cops and unicorns. Maybe im just jaded.😑 .....but then again....u dont see alot of cop whistleblowers. Maybe im right. But then again....ive never been wrong.😬....admittedly.

....this has been an attemp at humor
....not an attack on humor.😐

🤗 ....humors fun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 June, 11:14
Thank you, every one of you for your dedication, bravery and sacrifice for each of us. May God reward and bless you greatly! Each of you are valuable in God's eyes and in every patriots heart. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 June, 11:09
Absolutely sending prayers for them all!!!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 June, 11:46
God Bless Them!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
16 June, 10:19
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
16 June, 10:19
Lots of prayers sent. I think FL is sending some help. I hope so, but I also want our guys & gals to stay safe and come home soon.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 June, 10:13
Thank God for the good guys and gals