TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 02:38
Did anyone do the research i n the components shown this morning in the Holy Oil given to humanity 10’s of thousands of years ago and find out what benefit each component has , if so show me ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 03:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Could it be pine needle oil? Q talk about Evergreen since longtime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 04:34
In response WWG1 WGA to her Publication
No, that was HRC he was talking about .

WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 07:53

16 June, 08:12
No this will not work.

WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 08:50
🙏Thanks.. I just saw.. Ok, Boswellia serratalmage,
Myrth-Curcuma-black pepper & Olive Oil Pure. I will follow that and share all we can do for help another one

God bless you sweet friend and all.❤️

16 June, 08:53
I break it into making 100 milliters of the Holy Healing Oil or Annoiting Oil tonight.

WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 08:58
❤️

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 June, 09:09
I also hear you can make holy water by blessing it and telling it how beautiful it is and asking it to provide a specific purpose. You can use it right away or add 50% alcohol to it like 70-100 proof. Keep away from electrical equipment/wifi.

WWG1 WGA @Lady17
Put a small handful of rice in water. The same quantity of both in such a container and give Love in just quantity to just one of the two. You will see the difference in a month, I assure you. We have unsuspected powers
09:18 PM - Jun 16, 2021
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lady17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WWG1 WGA, click on at the bottom under it