TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 02:38
Did anyone do the research i n the components shown this morning in the Holy Oil given to humanity 10’s of thousands of years ago and find out what benefit each component has , if so show me ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 03:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Could it be pine needle oil? Q talk about Evergreen since longtime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 04:34
In response WWG1 WGA to her Publication
No, that was HRC he was talking about .

WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 07:53

16 June, 08:12
No this will not work.

WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 08:50
🙏Thanks.. I just saw.. Ok, Boswellia serratalmage,
Myrth-Curcuma-black pepper & Olive Oil Pure. I will follow that and share all we can do for help another one

God bless you sweet friend and all.❤️

16 June, 08:53
I break it into making 100 milliters of the Holy Healing Oil or Annoiting Oil tonight.

Only people mentioned by Lady17 in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 June, 09:09
I also hear you can make holy water by blessing it and telling it how beautiful it is and asking it to provide a specific purpose. You can use it right away or add 50% alcohol to it like 70-100 proof. Keep away from electrical equipment/wifi.

WWG1 WGA @Lady17
16 June, 09:18
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Put a small handful of rice in water. The same quantity of both in such a container and give Love in just quantity to just one of the two. You will see the difference in a month, I assure you. We have unsuspected powers

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 June, 09:21
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I mean you have to use water from a spring, river, well. Just make sure it's not dead: aka flouridated, chlorine, etc. No tap water. It doesn't work. It has to be alive with minerals, etc. Do not drink unless boiled.