AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 June, 08:12
LINK BELOW
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ›Έ

https://www.afrikaiswoke.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 June, 08:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
The Annanaki are nothing more than the Fallen Agels who took women of earth and mated with them creating the Nephilim. They did not creat man nor woman rather God did and the Gold was due to their greed and evil they became. This was why God flooded the earth and they also made many of the Megaliths we see today that we can’t carve or reproduce and move.
However, its all written in the Bible and the other Books not in your typical Bible used today.
You can believe their lie about Nuberu and why they said they needed gold. In fact it was greed as even the Fallen were not bound by time and space. We from archeology know humans originated in the North Africa area not the former Sumeria. And the Fallen possesed almost all knowledge of the universe and had spacecraft as after the Fall they lost their wings. But, all watchers that fathered Nephilim are chained up in Hell until Judgement Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 June, 09:19
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thanks, Storm! You're awesome!
Blessings and much love! πŸ™β€οΈ

15 June, 10:04
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Same to you love, God Bless You and please do not be afraid of the events over the next several days and next week. The citizens are safe.

Proud Momma @ProudMomma3
16 June, 10:46
Thank you! I always look to you for intel However I am now confused about the 2 weeks. Are you saying power out for 2 wks?

16 June, 10:55
In response Proud Momma to her Publication
No, not at all , There is no statement about 2 weeks in the pic of events and timelines and I said its already began and will be in this arrest mode for another week and a half and then again later more. We are taking down the Illuminati and their minions globally and many in Government , Corporations, MSM , Agencies but later all those who were at polling stations assisting in fraud and committing Sedatius Conspiracy to Overthriwn the Government and the final Big few fish at the end.

Proud Momma @ProudMomma3
16 June, 11:00
Ok Thank you for confirming I misunderstood Do have a ? for ya Do you think that the jab for those in the military are safe and could be originals that Trump sent out? Have a close family member in military who took the jab and I am very concerned!!!

16 June, 11:08
In response Proud Momma to her Publication
Only very few in our US Military took the CV19 vaxx and remember 1/2 are placebos. With the coming Med Beds Trump stated this week or last in a year we wouldn’t need hospitals or very few at least . Vaxx or nor all will be healed using the Holy Oil I posted about earlier and or Med Beds. God works in ways humans do not understand.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 June, 11:46
I have 3 sons currently serving. One a SSGT in the Air Force currently in the CCT Pipeline. The other 2 are Army, one 82nd Airborne & youngest just at 1st duty station. Both Army were forced to take the vax after holding out for months. They were denied access to the dfac, gyms, etc and were forced to wear masks until 14 days after 2nd dose. People have no idea it in my opinion. These are facts.

16 June, 12:00
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
They no longer require anyone to take the vaxx and as Trump said in a year we won’t need hospitals except in rare cases. This is due to Med Beds eing made in massive numbers for a release date soon , but, Classified still. They will be cured from the results of the vaxx.

16 June, 12:17
No longer? My youngest was made to take his 2nd dose last Thursday - 6 days ago and is still being forced to wear a mask until the 2 week mark. Again, these are facts.

16 June, 12:26
I wasn’t aware they made it mandantory again. I’m going to dig on this one today as about 1/2 of all Military personel refused to take it and in a volutary Military that would cause a mass exodus out of the Mitary.

16 June, 02:35
With all due respect to your hard work, you cannot just leave the military. A mass exodus is simply not possible. Sure, they can refuse and face potential disciplinary action to include court martial.

16 June, 02:43
What General over Armed Forces would make it a requirement to take a vaccine for a virus that is 99..98% survivable and the chance of dieing from it are the same as getting struck by lightning. Unless , he is DS too and know this they are the 1st to go.

April Lynn @Aprill6
16 June, 02:56
I can tell you the military (Navy) here is not and can not enforce a vacc. Our CO has said it's an emergency vacc and therefore they can't make you take it. Those who haven't or won't receive one, wear a mask and he (CO) said they can't ask who has or not had the jab..so we are on the honor system. you can refuse any vacc..they will just administratively discharge you with favorable conduct. You don't get court martial'd.

16 June, 02:59
In response April Lynn to her Publication
That was my understanding because it was experimental no Military Perosenel were required to take it , is that your understanding too ?

April Lynn @Aprill6
That is true and what my CO put out to everyone here at NAWCTSD Orlando. We are 50 percent manned, nobody is wearing masks..and only 45 percent have gotten the vac.
03:01 PM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aprill6 in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 June, 03:28
My patient said that in the branch of Army that his son was in, was promised to not send him to Guam if he took the vax. He held off, then finally gave in to peer pressure, he ended up going to .......GUAM

16 June, 03:06
A mothers son is serving in the Military, and she was told by him, it was mandantory which was opposite of what I found. Also you can actually catch the virus from a vaccinated person who is shedding skin cells , as we all do daily.

April Lynn @Aprill6
16 June, 03:12
I'm willing to bet due to peer pressure and being young, they got the vax on their own but don't want to tell mama that. They probably wanted to go to the gym, party and not be the one wearing a mask. I try and stay away from those that had it, or make them move away.