Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
16 June, 12:46
Tucker laid down the hammer tonight and called out some massive "conspiracy theories" .. he could definitely use some prayers!

Link to the full show: https://www.facebook.com/E...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 June, 01:37
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Tucker was farm raised but ya gotta love him!

He seems to be enjoying his part in this since they released him and took the gloves off!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
All the talk is well and good, but much like the border scam, the election scam, the attempted takedown of the Trump Presidency multiple times, etc., what Tucker said many of us already know.

The talk is fine, but only when accompanied with real and true action for ALL to see. We have been very patieent. If they don't have the will and courage to take these people out, fine, stop talking and get the fuck out of the way.

It's past time. Everyone knows it. No more patience. No more excuses. No more Americans cannot handle the truth. No more we must prevent a Civil War. Throw the excuses out the fucking window. Gavin Newsom is a free man. Andy Cuomo is a free man. Mayor Big Bird is a free man. While millions suffer, many beyond repair.

END THIS MOTHER FUCKING IDIOTIC PLAN NOW!
01:47 PM - Jun 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
16 June, 10:21
In response SPORTS to his Publication
If this MASSIVE plan and the evil that it entails is real, GOD is the CREATOR of the plan. You being a mortal man created by Him needs to recognize that. I am feeling what you are feeling but prayer keeps me from lashing out. I want to bring it all down sooo bad. Hope is in GODS Promise and grace. Not Trump or the military. Admit you are a sinner, believe Jesus died for your sins and confess Jesus is King. Love Your neighbor. The Great Awakening is about GOD loving us and He will show us his BOOM! And we will know He is the Alpha, Omega, the first and the last! I love you!

SPORTS @SPORTS
17 June, 09:23
In response Jimmy Calloway to his Publication
Not really lashing out so much as pointing out we have nothing at all. And if God's plan was to allow us to be skull fucked for many decades and now destroy America beyond repair, then praise be, he nailed it.

I believe Trump and company need to find the courage and will to end this entire mockery. They obviously have botched the plan, but they can improvise and end the suffering TODAY...IF and ONLY if Patriots are in Control as they have told us.

Otherwise? Otherwise we are FUCKED!

Not lashing out. Looking at the current situation RIGHT NOW and TODAY and recognizing reality.

Next it will be "patience, we will get there by 2032".

Time for We, the mother fucking People to rise up! LET'S GO!

SPORTS @SPORTS
17 June, 09:24
In response Jimmy Calloway to his Publication
And I do appreciate your perspective. Thanks much!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 June, 09:30
Sport, YOU ARE COMPLETE LOST ONE
🤣🤣🤣

Just Mee @TrustinGod
16 June, 01:53
You might want to call the DC Request Line and see if they are taking special requests today...ya never know. Somebody up there might be working today.

SPORTS @SPORTS
16 June, 02:00
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Yawn. You prove my point. Easier to attack me than to explain away what we all know is true.

Patriots NOT in Control.

Cue Trump cookie cutter statement, Scavino meaningless social media post, Genny Flynn with ANOTHER "we have it ALL" then nothing, Pillows talking tough then nothing, etc., etc.

Hey, now I SEE why you have no choice but to attack ME.

Because I am right.

DEAD. DANCE!