John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 June, 08:38
Thanks to all who helped me make the right call. It was the right thing to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
faby Lgs @puce
15 June, 11:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏Hello dear friend John, I can't send you this message privately so I'm sending it publicly. I am French and mother of Aurélien, a young soldier in France who was vaccinated against covid (pfizer) to carry out external military operations. The French army put him in the situation to accept the vaccine "Mom, I have no choice". I am in great emotion and I can't find my words anymore, so worried am I about the future of his life. It is the call for help of a mother for her son, who I think has already been hypnotized to accept this vaccine; his brigade is in Merignac in Gironde, is this unit part of the deep state? It is the love of a mother that makes me turn to you, because I know that you are a good man. My son does not know that I am writing to you. I thank you with all my hear wainthepain01
@ElaMarriti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 June, 12:19
In response faby Lgs to her Publication

Only people mentioned by puce in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 June, 01:18
In response faby Lgs to her Publication
You are so welcome ... I hope this will be helpful. Our environment has been badly contaminated, so ever without a vax there are nano particles (Black goo) that we can not avoid.
They can assemble inside of us and be "turned on" by power sources, 5G, microwaves, computers ... regardless BEST to DETOX