TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 09:05
I will give you all the components to make or buy independently the ancient Holy Annoiting Oil used for thousand of years to improve your health as restore your body. This was given to all humanity in the beginning by God so please take a note pad and write and research for yourself. Remember the 3 Wise men that came at the birth of Christ with Frankincense and Myrrh it was to make Gods Holy Oil. If you have questions please ask.

1. Indian frankincense
Plant
boswellia serrataImage;
Boswellia serrata is a plant that produces Indian frankincense.

2: Myrrh , The Health Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil
Ancient oil is prized for its healing and beautifying properties

3: Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract

4: Black Pepper Exract

5: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

These in the proper proporortions will heal you as it was given by God many thousand of years ago. They are all inexpensive and easily available in most Drug Stores or health food stores. Research each of these and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LookUp @LookUp
Part 1:
This is just some of what I have learned:
Frankincense:
- anti-cancer properties - cancer fighting terpene found in frankincense and myrrh with the ability to cross the blood brain barrier
- wound healing
- air purification
- fights pain and has anti-inflammatory properties
-boswellic acids contain a potent ability to modify the immune system

Myrrh:
- cancer fighting terpene found in myrrh with the ability to cross the blood brain barrier
- Antiseptic
- Anesthetic
- Antitumor
- Antiparasitic
- Antioxidant
- Wound healing
08:34 PM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by LookUp in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
16 June, 09:36
In response LookUp to his Publication
"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh." Mt2:11

Gold has medicinal properties as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 June, 08:48
Exercise caution please - when obtaining Frankincence and Myrrh essential oils, be sure to obtain a brand that is 100% pure and therapeutic. Eg. Young Living or Do Terra. Other brands, claim to be pure - but may not be. (I say this as I had a business 10 years in distributing essential oils). Frankincense is expensive. if you get a bargain, it may not be pure. To guage...I pay $78 for 15 ml of Frankincense and $70 for 15 ml of Myrrh. 15 ml is about 250 drops of essential oil.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
16 June, 09:23
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
thank-you

16 June, 08:36

16 June, 08:36
The main formulation that I will scale down to make 100 milliliters. Then post that tonight.