Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
27 January, 12:58
55 Senators voted the Impeachment Trial (for Trump) is unconstitutional.
40 Dem + 5 RINO's Senators voted against it being unconstitutional.
Rand Paul is saying it is DOA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Henry @JMJmama
27 January, 11:51
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
So the "trial" will be for aqutting and presenting evidence instead of convicting and impeaching...works for me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
That's what I've been assuming all along. Ought to be very interesting when the real evidence and testimonies are presented.
That Jayden X fellow has a pyramid top all-seeing eye tattoo on his hand. There's a documentary about him and his past. Suspect he may have been brainwashed as a youth. Maybe he was healed and used as an infiltrator to expose them?

Found this back a couple days after the capitol incident. It's not really about Kamala, it's John Sullivan story. Good vid of Ashli shooting too... appears to have been a fake, IMO.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
12:13 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Carol Henry to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Cindy Qwho @CindyQwho
27 January, 02:37
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Good Video!!!

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
27 January, 04:37
In response Cindy Qwho to her Publication
Notice it was made only 2 days later? Long before this guy was really in the news? I found it to start with looking for more detail on Ashli's shooting, since it seemed weird to me. The views here made me even more leery that it was a fake. Remember, they never even roped it off as a crime scene. There's no ugly blood spray. The cops are letting people walk around her... It just stinks. So I'm waiting for the truth to come out.