Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
We try to warn them, but they refuse to listen...
03:24 AM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 11:50
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Says it all 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Says it all 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Says it all 🤯

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 March, 08:28
How it feels to me.

Carey Lou @Careylou
19 March, 08:05
Love the FarSide - nice to meet you

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
22 January, 09:09
If you have ever driven through a town that does “meat packing”, the memory of the stench is hard to forget. The animals on the trucks are not pretty or healthy sight either.

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
16 June, 09:28
how i feel in front of friends and family members,,they are so wrapped up in normialsee,,that they our blinded by it,,what i thought was good friends stopped talking to me over it,,and family members stop talking as well,,and when an got the VAX'S JAB,,and me telling them how dangerous it was,,very very dis hearting

Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 June, 06:01
This depicts it very well, exactly how I feel. Very frustrating indeed.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
16 June, 04:44

Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
16 June, 03:43
😄 Perfect cartoon!